Leeds Federated can help make a referral to your local Council Local Welfare Support Scheme if you can’t get food or emergency provisions due to being isolated or financially struggling.

We also partner with Trussell Trust Foodbanks and our referral systems will ensure you are provided with the right help and support for you.  Call 0113 3861000 or email us at moneymatters@lfha.co.uk

Did you know you can also pay as you feel in some cafes and restaurants?FareShare | Fighting hunger, tackling food waste in the UK has more details.  

Local councils are a great source of information about where you can get support in your local area:
Kirklees Council Financial Support and Debt Advice 
Together Leeds
Wakefield Council Cost Of Living Support
North Yorkshire County Council Cost Of Living Support
Selby District Council Additional Help and Selby District Council Cost Of Living Support

Want to get in touch?

If you are struggling to pay your rent, debts, manage your bills, have a change in income or require benefit advice, from benefit form completion to appeals or help with emergency food vouchers, we will do all we can to help our customers, and this may mean referring you to one of our partner organisations.

Contact us on 0113 386 1000 or email moneymatters@lfha.co.uk  for an informal chat.

Phone   Email